Saturday, April 24, 2010

My dog has a bad itch and I remember years ago same problem was solved with another dog with a product I can't

remember the name of. It was a fish oil based liquid called someting like Lupiderm or Lubiderm. It worked so fast she stoped itching next day. I have new puppy with the same problem. Just alergies or dry skin? Anyone knows this product???

My dog has a bad itch and I remember years ago same problem was solved with another dog with a product I can't
Itching couild be fleas, ticks, mites, mange, sensitive skin, allergies, hot spots...etc, etc.





If it's a bad itch, I suggest seeing a vet so you can find out what it really is, rather than randomly treating it. Some dog itches are things that can affect humans or your household, so I'd get it looked at right away.
Reply:Are you feeding your dog a corn/grain free dog food? A common problem with dogs skin problems is they are allergic to corn or grains the grocery store brands put in there food. Also watch the dog biscuits, they are full of grains/corn.





I use Canidae All life stages. Good food for a good price. Not the best out there, but price to quality matter to me. Try good foods and see it the itch goes away.

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment